Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Going Global with Birthday Bouquet for the man

At my recent Stamp-a-Stack of Birthday's event, I included the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper pack for the kit bags. With such beautiful colours and floral prints, I must admit initially looking and wondering how I'd come up with a masculine Birthday Card for the event, using the paper pack, but I think I pulled it off.


I part stamped a sentiment from the Suite Sayings Stamp Set and coupled it with the globe and sentiment from Going Global. I sponged the world to add the dark and light to simulate night and day and added just a flash of the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon …. Oh how I love that ribbon!!


I'm not sure how well you can see the embossed World Traveller image to the white cardstock, but I adore that embossing folder. That alone is a must have for your collection, as you'll be able to create a masculine card any time using just this alone. 

I hope you like this simple little card. Pop back tomorrow to see another of the cards that we created. 

Mikaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment