Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Number of Year's marks an 18th Birthday using Stampin' Up! Products

Eighteenth Birthday celebrations or a very close friend of the family and to choose something that wasn't too girlie was admittedly, a bit of a challenge.

I can't tell you how pleased I am that I purchased the Number of Year's Stamp Set from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue. I have that many Milestone Birthdays, that it will get used an awful lot this year.


I loved the play on words of 'turning 18' and couldn't resist but create this circular focal point that emphasised this turning point all the more. It's created using some extra folding and clever use of the Big Shot to only partially die cut the circle. 


I don't often use Rich Razzleberry, but it seemed to lend itself to this card and it's recipient, Hollie. Wanting simplicity and no frills and fuss.



Come back in a few days and you'll see the card that I made for Hollie's Brother, for his 21st Birthday, which was today, using the very same Stamp Set and Die Bundle. 

Happy Crafting


Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment