Monday, December 14, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas Greetings

It's been a while since I managed to post some of my creations for you, but having finally written a whole stack of these last night, I thought I'd share them with you here. 


I love how sometimes it's the smaller, incidental Stamps that form a stamp set, that can actually play the leading role.


Here I've used a variety of Stamp Sets to create a splattered background (Gorgeous Grunge) with the addition of a few little stars (Jingle all the way). Many of you will know that I'm not so much a girl who favours much bling, but I have been rather partial to this gorgeous Red Glimmer Paper this year and have found it to be …. well …. quite Jolly. 

The same card could be created using just the Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp set and Framelits bundle … all except for the little heart. I had just pulled together whatever was on my desk at the time.

Other than die cutting and the careful adhesion with the Fine Tip Glue, this was such a quick card to create. 

I hope you like it. 

Mikaela x
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Mikaela, love this card. It is so up my style. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me Susan, recent ill health has had me somewhat behind with things and I've only just got round to mediating my comments. I am so pleased that you like this one, I rather liked how it came out too. Thank you so much for popping by and leaving me a comment xx

    ReplyDelete