Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stampin' Chat Episode two Part one and another Competition

Make yourself a coffee, sit back and enjoy Episode Two (Part one), of this month's Stampin' Chat, when I, along with Paula Gorry and the Demonstrator panel, give you a little insight into the Day to Day aspects of being a Demonstrator.




If you'd like to take a closer look at the Bingo Game that I'm showing here, then you'll find an entire post about it HERE The No Bones About it Stamp Set is a current Stamp Set available through my online store for £23.



I have fun every day creating designs to share in my Monthly Craft Classes and at various events that I hold throughout the year, but I do thoroughly enjoy creating things for our little boy and things were I really can just create without restriction. 

Within this Video clip, I refer to the invitations that I enjoy making and I've been known to put my heart and soul into creating them on a fun theme, with a real twist.

For those of you who haven't followed my blog before, these were designed for Bertie's 4th Birthday party that had a theme of Room on the Broom. We took him down to London to see this performed at the Theatre, which was amazing and I'd thoroughly recommend. We decided to theme his party around it, giving the children the opportunity to dress up in a number of different outfits.

This was made from a Halloween set that was out last year, which was perfect for the cauldron and I chose to plat and die some trim to make the witches plat. 


The Bow Builder Punch had just been launched in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue, so was the perfect addition to her hair.


The Dumper Truck party was also a hit with the kids and generated a lot of mess and laughter. We had a tray on the floor with a whole load of porridge oats in it for the kids to play with. Needless to say, they didn't stay completely in the floor tray … but hey … it was lots of fun.


If you like the idea of becoming a Demonstrator … be it to build a little business of your own, or to simply obtain discount on your own purchases, then be sure to get in contact. I'd be happy to chat further. 

I hope you enjoyed this episode and you'll be entering the competition.

Good luck

Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment