Friday, October 23, 2015

Hearth and Home Birthday Wishes for our neighbour

Its becoming cold outside and sadly the summer flower beds are looking a little tired, but here, the window box flourished for our next door neighbour's Birthday last week. 

I couldn't resist but make one of the ever so popular window frame cards for her. The Hearth and Home Framelit by Stampin' Up! is such a versatile die and here I coupled it with a couple of stamp sets.


The flower pot on the window sill, is from Gifts from the Garden and the pattern on the wallpaper from Endless Thanks.


I used the white corrugated card stock to create the window box and the flowers from the Tree Builder and Bird Builder Punches. 

I loved how the Dotted Lace Trim sat so beautifully as a net blind. 

Lets hope that our window boxes can look this cheerful again soon. 

Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment