Saturday, August 15, 2015

Customer Thank you's and a Sneak Peek

Who doesn't like to receive a Thank you? … Well here are just a few of the Thank you cards that I shall be sharing with some of my customers this month. 


Do you spot a sneak peek from the new Seasonal Catalogue?


That's right … a gorgeous new Embossing Folder. Oh my goodness, I love it !!


I love a challenge, so I set myself a colour combination challenge for this card and used coupled Watermelon Wonder with Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Basic Grey. Who would have thought that the slightest addition of a dark grey would work? … but it does. I love the strength of colours here, but the simplicity of the card itself. 

My customers will soon have a copy of the new Seasonal Catalogue in their hands and I challenge them to find this lovely new embossing folder in there, without getting distracted by the other gorgeous goodies on offer.

Wishing you all a fab weekend.

Mikaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment