Monday, June 29, 2015

Barnyard Babies Mini Album - Keepsake Card

Earlier this month saw the 1st Birthday of our Godson and I couldn't resist but make him this special little Mini Keepsake Album using the ever so cute Barnyard Babies stamp set that I've grown to love. Aston and his family were away on holiday for his Birthday, so I wasn't able to share this until their recent return. 

You may have seen at the weekend the Blog Hop posting that I published using this Stamp Set. It's such a cute set.

I have been wanting to make this mini album since seeing it on Jenni Pauli's Blog many, many months ago. Jenni is a fellow Demonstrator, based in Germany and is a very talented crafter. The album is cleverly made using the Circle Card Thinlits, layered up to create this little booklet.



I didn't want to use your traditional baby blue colours for this, so opted for Mint Macaron with some Soft Suede and Watermelon Wonder. 



Do you see the new Washi Tape Punch that I've used for the sentiment? ….


I used a 2 1/2" circle punch of Watercolour paper for the focal points and used the Aqua Painters to add colour to the cute images.


I decided to start the album with the Award Winning Horse with the Rosette depicting a Number 1.


Using the Washi Tape Punch tab saying Happy Birthday, you pull it open to reveal the 'Little Lamb' on the other side. 



From this point onwards, there is space to the left of each image, for a photograph to be stored. A photograph for every few months of his first year of life.



Aren't these images just so cute!



oINK, oINK … 



I so don't believe you've seen the last of this stamp set. 

I really enjoyed making this little keepsake album and hope that it will bring fond memories as it is filled with photographs. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this creation and its inspired you to get crafting. If you'd like to join my team to gain discounted products to feed your hobby, then be sure to read this post HERE for the information. There are many Demonstrators around the world who have signed up for the discount for themselves, not all of us run classes or host parties and there is no penalty if you happen to not reach any quarterly targets … you simply drop. The current offer is amazing, so be sure to read up about it. 


Mikaela x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment