Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello You Thinlits, creates a big Thank you and a Happy Birthday

Hoping you've been enjoying the sunshine we've been blessed with today … I have been making good use with the washing line in constant use.

Never did I think that a pack of word Thinlits would become my best friend. 

I am just loving the way you can use both the positive and the negative of the die cut word to create two cards from just one rotation of the BigShot. 


Here I have pretty much CASED Stampin' Up!s card on page 30 of the Spring/Summer Catalogue, using not only the Thinlits, but the Crazy About You Stamp set ...



… and here I have used the card stock where I cut it from and backed it with some pretty Designer Series Paper and some ribbon, for a very basic Thank you card.

I had created a few quick Easter Cards for the family and used the Die cut Happy to create this Birthday Card …


Happy? … I sure am. I so nearly didn't buy this set and I'm so pleased that I did. The versatility of this set is amazing. I've a feeling it will be my 'go to' set for that last minute card … so be warned. 

Do you have a go to set?


Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment