Friday, November 28, 2014

December Wonder for Sale-a-Bration? ...

Ooooo this week I attended an official Stampin' Up! Event that's currently on tour giving us Demonstrators a sneak peek of the upcoming Sale-a-Bration Promotion that I'll be sharing with you after Christmas. Well, I can honestly say that 2015 is showing signs of starting off in a great way!

Swaps are always a big thing of a Stampin' Up! Event and here are the swaps that I made and shared … and as always, I came home with some lovely inspirational ideas from some very talented ladies … and gent! … Yes, crafting isn't just for ladies AND it's not just for Christmas either. 



Here I coupled the Star Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Star Punch and the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Project Life December Wonder Stamp Set. 




If you want to see what exciting things are in store for us AND have a chance of pre-ordering these items ahead of the public release, then consider this weeks' amazing Starter Kit offer. You'll not only get £130 worth of fully customisable product kit for £74.20, but you'll also get the opportunity to earn a 5% bonus throughout December, pre order Spring/Summer Catalogue items and earn rewards for Sale-a-Bration freebies. 

Be sure to read more details about this amazing promotion by clicking on the Join my Team tab above or get in contact if you'd like more details. 

Needless to say … when I've finished the excitement of Christmas preparations, I shall be sharing what the New Year has on offer for us. 

'til then … Happy Crafting


Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment