Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All Abloom Summer Event

It's been all go here the past few weeks, which is why it's been a little quiet from me in the world of Blog and Facebook land. I will now do my best to fill you in on some of the events and news.

Firstly … Two weeks ago saw the first Summer All Day Event that I hosted alongside my Upline, Sharon Gronow. We themed the day around the new Designer Series Paper Stack called All Abloom and the gorgeous new Photopolymer stamp set, Flower Patch for an over all summer floral feel … and the weather joined in and blessed us with the sun shining all day long … it was quite literally blooming gorgeous!

We had four craft stations with a different project taking place at each …. From a Box of Cards to a vase of flowers, a slider card and favour box and a keepsake Photo Banner.



We had a lovely mix of ladies, both in age and ability, some of whom joined us last Christmas and some not. It was lovely to see how everyone interpreted their own spin on the Keepsake Banner, making everyone so very different. It really was a table to allow for theatre and flair.

I have to say, I believe that Flower Patch has fast become my floral favourite of all time. There is such versatility to it, with large, small, fresh and simple flowers to fulfil all requirements … and it also includes Sentiments!


We offered an ideas stand with makes from both Sharon and I to help Inspire, a Raffle and prize giveaways, along with a gorgeous Canvas Kit Bag, full of goodies for them to arrive to.



We had a ball and from the feedback of our ladies, so did they. The next question is … do we schedule in another Christmas Event? … Watch this space to find out.

'til then ….

Happy Crafting

Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment