Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Flower Shop Stamp Set and Punch Bundle - Set up tip

I have recently used this gorgeous Stamp Set Bundle in a class of mine and discovered this tip that I shared with my ladies.

If you have recently purchased, or are considering purchasing the Flower Shop Stamp Set and Punch Bundle, then you'll be interested to read about the set up tip that will save you time and wasted cardstock. 

Pop over to my Tips and Tutorials tab to read all about it.


If I can be of any further help in explaining this, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Mikaela x


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this tip I know it will be a huge help to me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are welcome Sharon. I was just grateful to have read it elsewhere before setting my kit up. A huge help and having had a several ladies recently purchase this bundle, I had already shared this tip in class xx

    ReplyDelete