Thursday, August 15, 2013

September Craft Classes

Phew, it's been a busy week here in the oINK Pen designing my September classes ... but it's all been worth it, as I now have some sneak peeks to share.

Two very different classes, both in feel and colour ... from Gorgeous Grunge coupled with Hello Lovely to Sketched Birthday. I have enjoyed designing both of these classes and will look forward to sharing a little more of them with you, as the classes run.





If you fancy taking part in any of my classes, then take a look at my Classes and Events tab to see the list of venues and dates and get in contact to express your interest and reserve your seat. Booking is essential.

Off now to confuse myself further, by preparing for a different class for next week ... x



No comments:

Post a Comment