Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's all Hexagons ...

Wow, these past few weeks, I've been super busy, with classes and a Craft Fair that I attended at the weekend in a local village to me, which I really enjoyed.

My last class was a real hit with my ladies and I really enjoyed teaching it ... everyone seemed to enjoy the ever so cute "Six Sided Sampler" set, which Stampin' Up! are offering with a 15% off Bundle offer, if purchased with the coordinating Punch. 

I coupled the set with some fresh summer ice cream colours and made a coordinating Hexagonal box that I adapted from a template that a friend gave me. It's just so cute I love it !!





If you struggle to get the point ends of your banners crisp and even (I sound all Christmassy there), then you might like to consider doing one of two things. You can either take your paper snips, snip down the centre line to the deepest point, then snip in from each corner, thus always working to a centre point .... or you can take a regular square punch and use one corner to punch out your v shape.

You may have noticed however, that's it's become progressively popular to create shallower points at the ends of your banners and you'll be pleased to know that this can be created using your Hexagonal Punch, rather than a square punch .... don't you just love the versatility of your products?! Try to look at them, not just for the basic shape they can create, but for what shapes you can see within and you'll get a whole lot more for your money.






I just loved the simplicity of this little set and the fresh colours of Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron. 

I could have taught this class over and over I enjoyed it so much.

If you want to take advantage of obtaining the Stamp Set and Punch at a 15% Bundle discount, then do get in contact. x


No comments:

Post a Comment