Friday, March 17, 2017

Craft Retreat & Spa

How do you like the idea of heading off to a Spa on a Friday afternoon with friends, staying overnight and combining it with some fun crafting?

Well this is just what's happening today for a group of my ladies and is the very reason I've been somewhat tied up of late. Yes, behind the scenes, I've been busily preparing for this event ... the first of it's kind for me and one I'm very much looking forward to. 


Comfort will certainly be on the cards at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, Cambridgeshire, where the ladies can enjoy the Spa, take a dip, book a treatment or simply read a book, before crafting and dining with friends. A whole day of Crafting together on Day 2, at a relaxed pace with their own space, I can't think of a better way to spoil yourself. Some much needed ME time, in a hectic world of busy. 

If you would be interested in hearing about a Christmas Themed Overnight Retreat to be hosted later in the year, then be sure to get in contact and I'll happily keep you in formed.  I'd love for you to join us and for you to experience the fun that we'll be sharing. 


Don't forget that we're in the last two weeks of Sale-a-Bration and right now you can still earn yourself FREE Products with every £45 spend (before p&p).

Use March's Club Code at Check out to receive a gift from me

37EP9WVT



The Amazing Joining Offer, where you'll earn two additional Stamp Sets, will also end in two weeks. So don't delay, Sign up for your bumper Starter Kit today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment