Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Fancy some Spring/Summer Warmth? ... and FREE Products?



Clickable image to see a product video.

Happy New Year to you and what a year we have before us! ... 

If I said that the warmth of Spring/Summer was going to be with us sooner than you'd think, would you want some? ... and if I said it came with FREE Stampin' Up! Products, would you want it all the more? Well, brace yourself, 'cause the new Spring/Summer Catalogue has launched. 


Many of you will have already received a copy of the Catalogue from me, so you'll already know what the excitement is all about, but if not, then click on the image above to take a look, before getting in contact for a copy to be sent out. 

Stampin' Up! have spoilt us with a fabulous selection of fresh new and exciting products and what's better? ... It's our Annual Sale-a-Bration time, which mean FREE products!!

I am in the process of updating my website to include the upcoming classes and events, so take a look back over the coming few days to see what I have in store for you, but perhaps you'd like to start our crafting year with a little Lift me Up?


Class dates: 19th/20th January - Spaldwick, 24th January - Dunelm Mill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire

TOP TIP: Buy this bundle, plus a pack of 20 white notecards and envelopes for a total of £46.75 and receive not only the Workshop for FREE, but choose one item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue ... and perhaps that item would be the coordinating Carried Away Designer Series Paper. 


Sale-a-Bration ... THE Annual Promotion of the year that so many hold out for.

Order online through my store and use January's Club Code at check out (see right) and you'll also receive a further product gift from me the following month, absolutely FREE. 




Buying my Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration 5 years ago, was one of the best things I ever did and I can't begin to imagine the savings I've made whilst funding my hobby. 

Do you have to run classes and workshops? No ... So many are put off by the word 'Demonstrator' but If I were to say that you could simply earn discounted products and craft for less, then I'm sure you'd want to read on ... and that's exactly what I did. 

Want to know a little more? ... Craft for Less? ... Join a small but growing team? ... Then get in contact and I'll help you get value for money. 

I look forward to hearing from you and sharing in the fun that is ... Sale-a-Bration.









No comments:

Post a Comment