Monday, January 16, 2017

Everyday Hero for our son's Super 6th Birthday

Having a little boy, I just had to buy Everyday Hero to add to my shelves ... so to prepare for his 6th Birthday, it only seemed right and fitting to use it. 


Being short on time, I decided to look at the catalogue for inspiration. I have found myself amazed recently that he was on the verge of turning six and many friends have literally said "WOW 6? Where has the time gone"?, so again, the sentiments to the front fell into place. Having been born some 10 weeks prematurely, he really is our little Super Hero to have fought on. 


I really wanted the little Super Hero to fly, so a card that allowed him to be suspended was a must. You can just about see that through the aperture, you can see the street scene that he's flying over.


I then went on to make him not only the chocolate cupcakes that he'd asked for, but some fabulous little cupcake toppers.I just loved working with the bright primary colours with this set. 


Needless to say ... the card and cake toppers were well received and a real hit with our son. 


Can you think of someone Super in your life that this set would be suitable for? ...



For every qualifying £45 Sale-a-Bration order this month, I will issue you with a copy of the Tutorial Bundle for this month. 



2 comments: