Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Limited Time Bundle - Thoughtful Branches

Stampin' Up! have brought out this gorgeous and ever so versatile Stamp Set and Thinlit bundle that offers so many uses that you'd be crazy not to add this to your craft room collection.


Thoughtful Branches

These sentiments are just so useable and have a beautiful script font. The trees could take you through all four seasons and even include Christmas Pine trees.


Thoughtful Branches

It's a limited time bundle that's only available until the 31st August, so you'd better not hang around, but get your order in quickly. 

There are so many ideas on Pinterest on how else you could use this set, but this was a card that I made this week using it for my Customer Thank you cards. I just love Alliums, so couldn't resist but use the large Thinlit to produce this single flower head. 

Thoughtful Branches

I did have to smile when I discovered that the 1st Class Stamps that I purchased, colour coordinated with the card. Now that's what I call impressive coordination. 

Now, If you're the type of person to create such beautiful cards to sell, then you'll be interested to hear about a new Stamp Set called 'I Stamped This', that allows you to let everyone know that your projects are made by hand and with love. The Stampin' Up! Angel Policy allows you to use this on your projects. More about the policy can be found HERE

I Stamped This

There are some lovely images and sentiments within this, covering many types of handmade crafts, making it suitable for many a crafter or baker. You can order this stamp set now and right up until 31st May 2017. 


Would you have believed that something so beautiful could be produced from such a word heavy Stamp Set? Aren't these just adorable?!

Well, I hope I've updated you sufficiently on what amazing things that Stampin' Up! have on offer for you this month. If you need clarification on anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment