Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New Stampin' Up! Touches of Texture Workshop

The gorgeous new Touches of Texture Stamp Set was a set I had somehow completely overlooked in the new Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue … How? I guess I was in a daze with all of the other equally gorgeous products. 

Well, fortunately we were not only given this Stamp Set on the recent Incentive Trip that I was lucky enough to experience, but we made these cards and the gift tag on board ship, as our Make & Takes. 

Loving them as I did, I knew I had to turn this into a little class to share with my ladies.


Last night saw the last of four classes held using this project set and it would appear that all the ladies were in agreement at the ease in which this set can create such beautiful, grunge like, but elegant cards. 


I've never really been one for using Washi Tape, but the subtle uses on these cards really show how just a touch can help bring a lot to a project …. and with such ease.


I just love the background floral image that is used on the envelope here. You can also see it around the edges of the little bag that I created to help showcase the gift tag that we had made. My classes usually offer two cards and a 3D item, so I needed to create more than just a gift tag for my ladies, so we decorated the Petite Cafe Food Safe bags. 


Don't you just love the Moroccan Designer Series Papers and the colours? So earthy … I love them.


My ladies always arrive to a token table gift sat with their kit packs and these were what I created to accompany this workshop. 

These cards were remarkably easy to create, yet look so beautifully classy. Your friends would be amazed to hear that you'd made them … so if you'd like to amaze your friends, then hop on over to my online store and order your set today (A full list of supplies can be found at the bottom of this post).

Better still, if you're local to me and would like gather some friends together to host a party and earn this set for FREE or select it for FREE as part of the current amazing Starter Kit Promotion, then be sure to get in contact. 

During the month of June all Hostesses can earn an extra £25 worth of rewards on qualifying orders and I'm offering an exclusive project for parties held during June. 


Limited dates remaining:

21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th

with daytime and evening slots available


Mikaela x


Obtain nearly £200 worth of products for just £99 and earn ongoing discount on your purchases. Ask me how? ...




2 comments:

  1. This whole set of cards and gifties make me want to make all of them! I am kind of surprised at myself, that I love the colors so much as I tend to stick to subtles, but such rich combinations? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely comment! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share it here. I'm so pleased that you like this. I too am normally a girl who favours softer colours, but have recently been stepping out of my comfort zone and enjoying the colour that surrounds me. The colours within the Moroccan papers are just so earthy and Jewel like that it's probably why we like them xx

    ReplyDelete