Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Watercolor Wings Note card Gift Box

Last week I hosted a class using the beautiful Watercolor Wings Bundle to create this cute little Gift Box of Note cards and Envelopes.

I recently set my Team members a challenge to create something with their least favourite colours, which are generally their least used colours in their kit. These were the colours that I had to play with. 



I don't really know what it is about purple tones that I don't favour, however, this challenge has been great for me. 


Coupled with the beautiful Watercolor Wings Stamp Set and Framelit Bundle, I came up with this cute little Gift Box of Note cards and envelopes. I actually really enjoyed this challenge and hope that my ladies enjoyed this class.


Surprisingly, I actually really like this set, despite the colours not being my favourite. The three step stamping to produce the butterflies, lent itself to the layering of the colours and I'm amazed at how they've come together and produced something so special. 

Such a simple little set to produce and using the Note cards and Envelopes that we sell in the catalogue, even easier. 

I hope you like this project too

Mikaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment