Saturday, April 23, 2016

Garden in Bloom with the retiring Tangelo Twist

I've a quick share with you today of a bold card that I created for one of my friends and Team members. 

Tangelo Twist is a colour that is sadly leaving us. It's not a colour I've used much at all, but having created this card with it, I'm actually now quite sad that it's retiring from our colour collection. 


It's such a bold and vibrant colour and coupled with a thin black boarder and the black outline of the flowers from Garden in Bloom, it really packs a punch.  

I hope this helps you to look at this colour and perhaps others in a different light. Take a look at what you have on your shelves and challenge yourself to use something different … you might just surprise yourself. 

Have a great weekend.


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment