Friday, April 8, 2016

Bravo to more Discount

Promotions are a real reason to celebrate and one of my Team recently promoted to the next level that earns her not only 20% but 25% discount on her purchases.


I made her this card to mark her wonderful achievement and was pleased how the gold glimmer paper appeared Bronze coupled with the other colours. Her new title is Bronze Elite, so it was perfectly fitting. 

Hopefully she will enjoy the added bonus for her hard work.

I'm preparing for a Class this evening that I'll share with you next week, but it's been a fun few days of crafting with my ladies. It's the weekend tomorrow and I've a whole day of crafting fun to prepare for OnStage Local, an Official Stampin' Up! Event that comes round twice a year and is packed full of inspiration, crafting tips and lots of friendships. I look forward to it every time and this time is no exception. 

Enjoy your weekend however you are spending it.

Happy Crafting


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment