Thursday, March 24, 2016

Flowering Fields Notecards

This week I had the need to create some quick notecards that I needed for various reasons and I turned to the beautiful stamp set, Flowering Fields, that's on offer for FREE in the Sale-a-Bration offering. 



I pretty much CASED this card from one of our Australian Demonstrators, Kathryn Mangelsdorf. She created a gorgeous little box of notecards that had a simple strip of Designer Series Paper to the bottom and a simply stamped flower image and sentiment. Click on her name to see for yourself.

I had these Crumbcake Notecard and envelopes and some retired spotty paper that I coupled with the floral image to generate a little stack of pretty little notecards. So simple, but so effective and this Stamp Set is still available … but for not much longer.



Sale-a-Bration ends in just a week, so if you like the look of this stamp set and you fancy getting your hands on a FREE set for yourself, then transfer that wish list to the shopping trolley in my Online Shop and check out today. One Free item for every £45 spend, excluding p&p. 
Don't delay …. get that order in today. 


Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment