Thursday, March 10, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes completes my Stamp-a-Stack of Birthdays

With everything else that has been going on, it's taken me until now to share this final card from my Stamp-a-Stack of Birthday's event. 

Suitably named, this card made use of the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set that has an abundance of sentiment opportunities, along with the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper and the Party Pop Up Thinlit Dies.



I wasn't sure about putting the Ice Cream papers with Cake, but then memories of my childhood birthday parties, Ice Cream and Jelly played a very big part before the cutting of the cake. My Birthday cakes were always half blue and half pink, since I share my Birthday with my Brother, who's 4 years older than me.


I felt that the ladies needed just one card using these Pop Up Dies, so they had the option to leave the middle of the card blank, or add this pop up inside.


It's a real celebration card and one I feel sure the recipient would love on their mantelpiece. 

Well there you have it … the abundance of cards that were the Stamp-a-Stack of Birthday's - Six designs,Twenty four cards, a day of crafting fun, materials left over to take home and create yet more and all for just £30!!


If you'd like to hear news of my next Stamp-a-Stack event, so that you have the opportunity to book onto it and join me, then do get in contact. Come with a friend or come to make new ones … you'd be welcomed either way.

Hoping you've enjoyed seeing these shares …. So, Did you have a favourite? 


Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment