Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rose Wonder / Rose Garden Stamp Set and Thinlit Bundle

At the weekend I took part in a gathering of Demonstrators for what we call a Shoebox Swap. 

Each Demonstrator comes up with a card swap, that they supply all the elements for in a box that then gets made up by those in attendance. It's a great way to try out different stamp sets that you perhaps don't own and even try out styles that perhaps you wouldn't normally. 

I turned to the gorgeous Rose Wonder Stamp Set and Rose Garden Thinlits Bundle to create my swap. I can't believe that I nearly didn't buy this set, but I hope you can see here, how I've used it in a way that's more my style.



Many of my ladies groan when I present them with an intricate Thinlits that needs die cutting. It's the need for pin pricking out the fine lines with a pokey tool that gets them in a tizz … well not any more. We are now selling the Big Shot Die Brush that just has it popping out with a breeze. I can honestly say, I thought it was going to be a waste of money, but when you're able to move on with your crafting as quickly as it allows, instead of still standing paper pricking, its worth every penny of the £10 that it's selling for.

I'm hoping that you can see here the texture of the Softly Falling Embossing Folder on the top layer of Whisper White cardstock, that I've added, along with a few Rhinestone touches.


The Melon Mambo pink watercolour wash paper that you can see in the background, comes from a FREE Paper pack, that is currently available with any £45 spend. Its one of the Sale-a-Bration offerings that I thought was perfect for this card. Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper is a Limited Edition offering, so you need to be quick if you'd like to earn this paper pack for free. 

Hoping that you like tonight's share. 

Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment