Thursday, November 19, 2015

OnStage Live, Brussels … Sneak peeks and more ...

I can't believe that it was a week ago already, that I was in Brussels for the start of the first ever OnStage Live event … formerly known as our Annual Convention. 

A word of warning … this is photo heavy and isn't best suited to those following a diet.




This year I decided to arrive a day early, so that I could take in some of the delights that Brussels has to offer before the main event started … The Architecture here is breath taking and the Meringues, Macarons, Chocolates and general window displays, appear to all be presented to perfection.


With the build up to Christmas, chocolate Saint Nicholas' were in abundance and the displays were beginning to look very festive. Sadly we have arrived just one week ahead of the Christmas Markets, which I'm sure will be fantastic.


This is certainly not the place to come if you're on a diet though … just look at all of these temptations!!

Thursday afternoon came and it was over to The Square for the start of OnStage Live and the first of General Sessions, Prize Giveaways and a few Sneak Peeks from the up coming Spring/Summer Catalogue, that's due to launch on 5th January. 


Our Interim CEO, Sara Douglass opened the event with a wonderful explanation of how birds migrate and how we as Team Members of Stampin' Up! work better together as a Team, by pulling on the strengths of each other to move forwards. 


A few sneak peeks from the up coming Seasonal Catalogue … 





with lots of oooos and ahhhhhs … before it was time for … Centre Stage. 

This was an evening of recognition laid on for those holding certain titles. We were whisked off by coach to the waters edge, where we boarded a boat for an evening of live entertainment, a wonderful 9 course taster meal, drinks and time to chat with friends and fellow Demonstrators.


The next morning and it was back to The Square for yet more Inspiration, sneak peeks and the start of the rewards and recognitions, which this year, included me. 

Yes, this year, with the support from my loyal customers, my Team and of course my loving husband, I worked hard to achieve a few milestones of my own. I may not have reached the sales that some remarkable Demonstrators had reached, but for me, I've reached levels I had only ever dreamed of before and earned myself a week long cruise for Hubby and I around the Mediterranean. 




The Heart of Stampin' Up! was awarded, the new Artisan Team announced, Incentive Trip achievers applauded and over the coming days recognition made for Sales, Milestone years with the company, Recruiting and Promotions all interspersed with … yes you've got it … more Sneak Peeks, Prize Patrols, Giveaways and Crafting … after all, that's what we're in it for.



The main Product area was like walking into the up coming Catalogue with display boards a plenty and lots of hands on crafting time.




This was just one of the project suite areas, but one that a good friend and my room mate, Zoë Tant, was presenting at. 

It really was a good few days away taking in all of the delights that both Brussels and Stampin' Up! had to offer. It's always wonderful to catch up with fellow friends and Demonstrators and I've returned home buzzing with renewed enthusiasm, but sadly slowed down a little having returned home to knee surgery … 



Still, it's given me plenty of time to ponder the gorgeous new catalogue (disguised here by the annual catalogue), forward plan and when I can manage, I'll take a few photo's of some swaps and Giveaways that I was fortunate enough to receive. 

All in all … a fantastic OnStage Live … so if you'd like to join in fun of this type, then you might like to consider joining me and my Team in April for the next Stampin' Up! event. 

Get in contact if you'd like more information … just allow a little longer for me to get to the phone ;) 

Hoping you're all well

Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment