Friday, October 9, 2015

Wonderland and the Woodland Embossing Folder

This was the very first stamp set that jumped out at me from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal catalogue. There was just something different about it with the antlers being a challenge to use on a card in one way or another.

I saw this style of Gift Voucher holder on a blog of one of our American Demonstrators, Erica Erwin and decided to convert the sizes and make one with a wintry feel to it. I think coupled with the antlers, its perfect to give a man … and lets face it, male cards are so much harder to design.



I love the rustic nature of the Woodland Embossing Folder used here as a belly band.

The fir trees are just stunning when you do a spot of second generation stamping. One of my regular ladies gave us an easel card last Christmas that was inspiration for the shape of this card. It's so simple to create, but ever so effective. 




I think it looks so peaceful, so the sentiment is perfectly fitting.


You can create a great snowy effect on the trees with a few squiggles of a White Gel Pen. So simple, but it really does help bring the trees to life.

This little gift bag was created using the Gift Bag Punch Board. It's a fantastic little board that you can create so many bags and boxes with. I think it's one of my favourite boards, aside from the Envelope Punch Board.


I thought it was quite different to have a selection of Christmas creations that weren't the usual Red, Gold and Green. 

We have a couple of child's Birthday Parties to attend this weekend, so no crafting for me, but I hope you'll enjoy a fabulous weekend and manage to get a spot of crafting in. 

Enjoy

Mikaela x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment