Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Thoughts for the Flower Patch

What another stunning day it was today and I spent most of the day down in the Summerhouse catching up on some small crafting projects that I needed to get done.

We can all sometimes have a day when we feel a little down and a simple card to send some happy thoughts can mean the world, so today I set about making a stack of these cards to send a few happy thoughts out.






The Flower Patch stamp set is such a lovely stamp set and can create some beautiful backgrounds. Here I made a very simple card using that very stamp set with three ink colours and some ribbon. 

Be it such a beautifully sunny day, I couldn't not use some sunny colours … perhaps that last attempt for this summer?? Lets hope not. 

Can you think of someone who might need some Happy Thoughts sent their way? … or is it you who'd benefit from receiving them?

Either way, enjoy the weekend and I'll share some more creations next week.


Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment