Monday, September 21, 2015

Friendly Wishes to some fellow Demonstrators

Last week I made a number of swaps for some fellow Demonstrators who I met up with. 

I work alongside some lovely Demonstrators and many of us are happy to share experiences and advice in business, to help others. We're a helpful bunch at Stampin' Up! … so this lead me to the stamp set Friendly Wishes.




I love this sentiment and wanted it to overlay a clutter of flowers, so stamped on vellum in Stazon Ink and stitched it on the stamped whisper white layer that I'd stamped with flowers from the Flower Patch stamp set. This meant dusting off my sewing machine, which I'm not very good at using … but I figured that I couldn't go wrong with a few straight lines?! 

I was really pleased with the result. 



Is there a friend in your life who you need to remind that you're always around for?


Mikaela x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment