Sunday, September 6, 2015

Barnyard Babies help to say we'll Miss Ewe

Please forgive my absence of recent. 

I've been a little quiet on sharing makes with you because I've been spending the last of the summer holidays with our son who starts school this coming week. 

It's already been an emotional time as we visit the Special Care Baby Unit that cared for him when he came into this world and say goodbye to the wonderful staff at his Pre school on Friday. 

We spent Thursday baking wonderfully spicy Gingerbread biscuits in the shape of little 'Miss Ewes'. Oh we did have fun. I packaged them up and made some simple tags using Barnyard Babies and some retired ribbons that amazingly coordinated with the little packages of Hand Cream for the ladies who have quite simply, held his hand the whole way through. 


I love how a very simple tag and some beautiful ribbon can help present a gift for giving.

This week we will have the emotional first day. I can't see me crafting that day … I won't be able to keep my contact lenses in for tears. 

Be assured … I will be back designing and sharing some more makes with you later in the week, as I design for my classes from October onwards. 

Hoping you've enjoyed the summer holidays with your children. 

Mikaela x

2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty!!! I'm sure they all loved it! So sweet of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, I wasn't alerted to your comment. Yes, they loved it and I received some lovely comments that they didn't want to unwrap it all … of course they did and then they enjoyed it all over again. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely message. I'm sorry I didn't see it until now xx

    ReplyDelete