Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bravo to some Team Promotions

There have been some title Promotions within my Team recently, which couldn't pass without recognition. 



These title Promotions were within the Bronze level, so I wanted to use colours to Congratulate my ladies with something that had the appearance of Bronze.

Using Soft Suede as the card base, coupled with a flash of Kraft card, Gold Glimmer Paper and Tip Top Taupe, I felt that I just about achieved it. The Bravo Stamp Set is absolutely the best for occasions such as this. 

I'm very lucky to have such a friendly Team, with ladies I really can call friends … If you'd like to join this team, then I'd love to hear from you. Take a look at the details under the 'Join my Team' tab at the top of my blog. Join now and you can build your starter kit up with a whole host of the new and ever so gorgeous, Christmas products. You've got nothing to loose.



Mikaela x



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment