Thursday, July 30, 2015

No Bones About it Birthday Card

Today I share with you a quick little card that I made for a friends son's Birthday.



I had a personal debate when designing this card, as to what age boys stop liking Dinosaurs. Our son is only 4 and still very much likes them. I just couldn't decide if they do ever stop, or if secretly they still like them. I did however, feel that the muted colours that I've used here, were perhaps more fitting for an older boy than the vibrant prime colours that a toddler might like.

I so enjoy playing with this stamp set and you'll most certainly see it having been used in another project I've still to photograph and share.

I'd love to hear if your son's ever stopped liking Dinosaurs … I mean, how many more years will we have of them in this house?

Happy Crafting


Mikaela x



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment