Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pacific Point Colour Challenge

Last week, whilst crafting away, I discovered two unused Ink Pads within my Colour Caddy. How could that be? … They appeared to have been unwrapped, but never used. I mentioned this on my Facebook page and asked if anyone else had discovered unused ink pads in their collection. The discussion ended with me being set a Colour Challenge being. 

I now had two colours, Pacific Point and Garden Green, that I had to use in a card challenge …. so I set about making a Male Birthday Card for my Father-in-law. 



Having recently made a Pop out, Swing Card for a good friend using the Gift from the Garden stamp set, I decided to make a Male version. 




I usually like much more muted colours, but I have to say, I really quite like how this turned out and the colours perfect for this male gardening based card. 


It's good to have a challenge like this set and I'm up for another colour challenge if presented with one. 

Do you have colours that are unused in your collection that you could set yourself a colour challenge like this?



Mikaela x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment