Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sprinkles of Life

Today is the Birthday of a dear friend who I grew up with and one who is very down to earth … so what better Stamp Set to draw upon, than one with a Tree and some flowers. 



This is a fantastic new set that will be available in the new Annual Catalogue that launches next Tuesday!!! Whoop Whoop I hear you cry! … yes, I think we are all ready for the temptation of some lovely new and exciting products and I just love the Sprinkles of Life set, that has a co-ordinating Build a Tree Punch. Oh the fun that can be had with this versatile set. 

Want to see some more from the Catalogue? … Well, this coming Saturday, I'll be teaming up again with the Creative Stampin' Blog Hop girls to showcase some more sneak peeks, so be sure to pop back then for an abundance of Inspiration. 

Right, I'm off to create some more and prepare for my Annual Catalogue Launch Party - There will be lots to share from that event I'm sure. 

Happy Crafting and Happy Birthday Melodie xx


Mikaela x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome duo of projects. Love that stripy paper and it's a perfect match with the cupcake! X

    ReplyDelete