Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A little something cute for my girls … Sweet Treats

It's certainly baby celebration time here in the UK right now, with the birth of a Royal Baby … Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and at last I have something I am able to share with you. 

I've mainly been working on Swaps and special treats, which can't be shared before the  Regional Training Event next weekend, but today, I've had a rare few hours sat crafting in front of the TV. With a rather tired little boy, tucked up in bed, who surprisingly asked for an afternoon nap, I seized the moment to finish some makes. Two episodes in of Sex in the City and the table gifts for this week's classes are complete.



A few sweetie looking treats for my girls and with this week's class themed around baby cards, I thought these looked perfectly fitting for a Royal Baby Shower. 

Now … best I go and wake up my sleeping baby, before he sleeps through to bedtime. 

Happy Crafting

Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment