Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Single Markers on Retirement - Marker to Stamp Technique

It's another beautiful day today and I thought I'd share a Technique video with you. 

There are a few single Markers on the Retirement list, along with the out going In Colour packs for just £5.88, so I thought I'd share this video with you to demonstrate just how useful and effective single markers can be.



Our Markers coordinate perfectly with the card stock, ribbons and Designers Series Papers on offer and can be purchased in packs of Colour groups, in one large container or some colours singularly. 

You can take a look at the Markers on offer in my online shop under Retiring Products, or the full range of Markers, under the tab 'Ink & Colouring'. 

If you should have any questions, please feel free to get in contact. The website appears to be back up and running today. 

Hoping you're able to enjoy the beautiful sunshine we have been blessed with today. 

Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment