Monday, March 30, 2015

Stampin' STYlettes Team Training Day with Painted Petals and Chocolate cake

This weekend I held a Team Training Day with a few of my ladies for what was a lovely day shared.

The sun was shining into the summerhouse whilst we discussed, shared, crafted and enjoyed cake. It was just lovely to share a whole day with some of my STYlettes, doing what we all love. 




I'm a lucky Demonstrator with quite literally an amazing Team and I value all of my ladies who each bring to the table their own wealth of knowledge and crafting skills. 


Crafting goes hand in hand with something rather delicious and this little table gift was filled with just that … 

The afternoon was spent crafting, revisiting some forgotten techniques and for some, learning some new ones.



A lined, no die Berry Basket filled with little 3 x 3 notecards and envelopes formed one project ...



… and a stationery wallet housing a selection of cards and envelopes for another. 


For someone who wasn't naturally drawn to the Painted Petals Stamp Set when I first saw it, I'm surprised at how much I absolutely love it.


The versatility to make something soft, bold, feminine, vintage, modern or quirky from one stamp set, is quite fantastic and truly value for money.


Sale-a-Bration is about to end tomorrow, but there is still time to Join my Team and take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration joining bonus. 

For just a £99 outlay you'll earn yourself a fantastic starter kit of no less than £130 worth of personally selected products, plus the choice of either two Sale-a-Bration freebies or one Project Kit from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. 



You'll not only get this, but you'll receive a Business Starter pack, free shipping to your home, access to an online Demonstrator community forum and as much support from me as you need. 

Want more information? Then be sure to get in contact for read my 'Join my Team' page via the tab above. 

Eager to sign up right now online? Then you can do so right now by clicking over to my official Stampin' Up! page and clicking on 'Join the Fun' to the top right. 

Glad to have shared a day with some of my team and hoping you'll consider joining us one day. 

Happy Crafting


Mikaela x


3 comments:

  1. Your projects are adorable! I have a question on the card. Did you stamp the flowers in a color and then stamp over with white? What about the blue-looking twine? I'd like to make this card with my downline. Thanks in advance!
    Jayne S
    Jayne@jaynestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies Jayne, for some reason I was not alerted to your question??

    Thank you so much for leaving a message and I'm pleased that you like my projects.

    Firstly I stamped the flowers with Whisper White Ink and once dry, stamped over with colour, off setting a little to create the ghosting effect. The blue looking twine is simply threads pulled from the Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon. Cut a length of ribbon off, then snip off the bound edge and fray it a little, pulling as many threads as you'd like to use. So simple, yet so effective and so very cost effective too. Works with many ribbons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay - better late than never! It's a gorgeous card! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete