Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Four Feathers from Heaven

I have been acting as Executor to my Grandad's Will of late and this week have had to split his financial estate and distribute cheques to his five children. 

Being the person that I am, I couldn't just put a cheque in an envelope to post off, knowing how it would be received … that just seemed too cold, so I set about making a simple Money Wallet for the cheque to sit in. 



I always associate Feathers with loved ones passed, and therefore decided to use the Stamp Set Four Feathers. I was fortunate enough at Convention back in November, to receive a wonderful swap from the very talented Jenni Pauli from Germany (thank you Jenni) that was a cute little wallet, holding a notepad that I used as inspiration to decorate this Money Wallet and matching envelope, that I made using the Envelope Punch Board.

Hopefully this card will be a fitting and respectful way to present his last wishes.


Mikaela x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful idea, so special. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy. Hopefully it helped my Auntie's and Uncle in receiving their father's wishes. It just seemed too cold to send a cheque on its own. Thanks for your continued support. Creative Blessings to you too xx

    ReplyDelete