Friday, February 13, 2015

Celebrate Today - Baby Card

I've been a tad quiet of late, as we had a family bereavement that has taken my focus and kept me from the craft room. 

Sadly my Grandfather, who recently celebrated his 100th Birthday passed away in the early hours after celebrating his Birthday. Other than a few Sympathy cards, I've made very few cards … until the past few days. Now my mother has always told me that with every death, there is a birth and although I don't know of a newborn, I couldn't resist but make this cute little box card. 


I was busy designing craft classes for March using the very same Stamp Set and Framelits, but was drawn to making a baby card for some reason. I just love the soft colours of Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Pink Pirouette together. 

This stamp set is so versatile that I'm sure you'll see many more cards from me using it.

Until then … 

Have a great Valentines weekend and Happy Crafting


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment