Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nutty about the 'tash … in Santa Stache

Just like Marmite, you either love him or hate him, but this Nutcracker reminds me of the many childhood holidays we took in Germany at this time of year and the wonderful Wooden Nutcracker that we brought home and displayed every Christmas. 

Toying with the idea of buying the Santa Stache stamp set, I was swayed when I stumbled across a Youtube video by Brenda Quintana of this very project, that I couldn't resist but CASE (Copy and Share). 



I have recently ventured into the wonderful world of Belendabilities and actually enjoyed colouring these in. I just love the richness of colour that they create. 


I do think I need to find some better sweets to fill these boxes though, but I do still love the outcome of them. 

…. so, which do you prefer … the Nutcracker or the cheerful fella himself … Santa?


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment