Wednesday, October 15, 2014

'tis the night before European Convention … and excitement is brewing

Excitement is brewing as tomorrow morning I set off, along with many others, on my travels to Brussels for European Convention.

Three wonderful days shared with some great crafting pals, sharing ideas and inspiration, making new friends and generally having a lot of fun!

Last year it was held in Manchester on home turf, but this year we're heading overseas. It's common for those attending to exchange "Swaps" …. makes of inspiration that we exchange, to both share ideas and inspiration and to be an ice breaker in opening conversations. This evening I completed my Swaps … all 80 of them … and without giving too much away, here's a sneak peek … of course, I will be sharing a whole lot more from the next few days with you as the days pass.


I had promised myself that I'd not use labour intensive tools like a Bigshot or small embellishments, but heck, that would be no fun at all …. 'Y' … Well you'll have to wait and see.


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment