Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hardwood Circle Thinlit card for hubby's Birthday

It seems hard to believe that our Easter weekend break was so many weeks ago now. I had promised to share the card that I had made for my husband's birthday, that fell over the Easter weekend, with you.

Knowing my love of owls, he's always expected a card revolving around owls, however, one of my favourite stamps at the moment is Hardwood, a super versatile stamp that looks great coupled with many another stamp set.

Here I decided to use it on a moving card, using the Circle Thinlits die and coupling it with a few other stamp sets.



On the front here you will see I have used an image from the Tag It stamp set ...



… and inside, I made use of Starburst Sayings and Really Good Greetings. 



Not an owl in sight and something a little bit different. 

I hope you find some inspiration here for your masculine cards.


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment