Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Busy times at the Crafty oINK Pen

Sorry I've been a little quiet, life at home has been super busy. We've made a few changes in our house to free up space for me to take over what was our computer desk. Yes, finally after several years, I now have an official Craft Desk (big smiles).


Look at all that lovely space! … and look how tidy it is … (at the moment).

Well, since moving from the Dining room table to here, I've been super crafty, planning next month's Craft Classes.


Simply Masculine, where we'll be making this great Origami folded Shirt and Tie Gift Voucher holder. 


Language of Love meets Perfect Pennants

I enjoyed coming up with both of these sets. Designing was so much easier on a desk with all of my inks and papers to hand.



Today sees the launch of Stampin' Up!s new Weekly Deals in the UK. Every Wednesday throughout April they will be announcing a selection of popular products that will be selling for just one week, at reduced prices.

The first selection for 9-15 April is here:


The Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders have to be a firm favourite of mine. 

Online ordering can be made HERE

I shall be sure to keep you notified of the deals as they are published, but you can also check yourself, directly online at the link above, every Wednesday. 

Right … Off to finish off my monthly Newsletter.

Hoping you are all well and happily crafting.


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment