Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Today saw my 2nd Anniversary with Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator and whilst hubby and I were away for the weekend celebrating a friends 50th, we thought we'd treat ourselves to a wonderful five course tasting meal at the much loved South Lodge Hotel in Lower Beeding, West Sussex to celebrate my Anniversary. 

The Pass was truly fantastic …. Everything that we were presented with looked and tasted amazing! The Pass is a tasting restaurant, where you are sat right in the heart of the kitchen, over looking all that goes on. Our table over looked the wine pouring area and the pass for the other restaurant within the Hotel. The Head Chef of the Camellia Restaurant, was the winner of Masterchef The Professionals 2013, which we had both very much enjoyed watching. It seemed weird seeing Steven Edwards working in the flesh, feeling like we knew him.




At first hubby didn't want to spoil the occasion by taking photo's, but dish after dish, they came out looking ever more beautiful and the mobile phone came out to snap a few shots to share.




Do I see a spot of Gorgeous Grunge reflected in this Dessert? … 


Every dish was a taste explosion and four of the five came with a specially selected glass of wine …. a small glass. Oh my word …. How I have been spoilt.

A night in a gorgeous hotel, a new outfit, an evening of partying with friends I've not seen in a long while, breakfast in bed and a special meal out …. What more could a girl ask for?

Would you believe that there is Soy Sauce on the final dessert?

Well, if this is how we choose to celebrate my 2nd Anniversary, roll on my 3rd!

Sadly, the weekend has drawn to a close and it's time for bed … but I sincerely hope to sleep well having enjoyed an amazing time … 

Thank you hubby, for being forever supportive. 

Nite all

Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment