Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clearance Rack is here!!


Stampin' Up! have today launched their magnificent Clearance Rack with absolutely HUGE savings on retired stock. 

This Clearance Rack can be viewed through my online shop, and clicking the relevant link down the left hand side. If you haven't already, you'll need to 'Create an Account' before you go shopping ... and what's more ... it's delivered direct to your door!



Just like in a Supermarket, this Clearance Rack is here to stay and will be updated as regularly as Stampin' Up! deem fit .... so be sure to pop by and take a look from time to time. 

NOTE: You will ONLY find retired items in this rack .... all current stock can be purchased in the usual way, either through this shop or direct through me.




If that's not a good enough reason to pop over to my Stampin' Up! Shop, then don't forget that you can currently get a FREE TRIAL of 'My Digital Studio' .... That's a great chance for you to get those Christmas Thank you cards ready in advance, whilst taking advantage of having a good play with this fantastic Digital style of crafting.


Finally .... As promised to my regular ladies, I'm having a Clearance Sale of my own tomorrow evening through Facebook, where I shall be offering packs of Designer Series Papers, Buttons, Ribbons, Cardstock, Inks, Markers and Stamp Sets at knock down prices. 

No auctions ... just Buy it Now! ... 


Wednesday 25 September at 8pm

I shall publish a SALE Photo Album HERE on my Facebook Page. Click open each item to view the details of content, price and postage fees (sorry, UK buyers only). 

Comment 'SOLD' under the relevant photo that you fancy and the item is yours! One comment = one lot. If there are more than one lot of each set selling, then you will be expected to comment individually to give others a fair chance. The lots will be sold to those who comment in order on a 'First come, First served' basis, until fully sold and to be fair to my regular followers, I would ask that you please 'Like' my page and become a follower yourself.

Once you are finished shopping, contact me with your Paypal address and I shall send you a Paypal Invoice for your chosen items. Payment must be received within 3 days (unless collecting from a class of mine), or they will be re posted. Items will be dispatched within 48hrs of the Paypal payment clearing. 

So .... if you want to take advantage of my End of Summer Facebook Sale, then all you need to do is 'Like' my page HERE and be at your computer at 8pm tomorrow night.

See you then!

Mikaela xx