Monday, April 15, 2013

Spaldwick Village Easter Fayre

I survived the weekend's event at our local Village Church, Easter Fayre ... and I really enjoyed having my first ever stall. This may not be the clearest of photo's, taken on my iPhone, but I couldn't go without a photo to share.



I met some lovely people and shared my enthusiasm for crafting amongst the villagers, who had heard about my craft classes. I received quite a lot more interest for my classes, so watch this space for future dates being added. 

I conducted a FREE Prize Draw on the day and this evening had hubby pull the winners name. I'm pleased to announce that Nicola Blackmore from Stow Road, Spaldwick has won the Patterned Occasions Stamp Set and a Voucher for a free monthly craft class. She will be receiving this before the week is out.

I have a few more stalls in line over the coming months/weeks, so a busy time ahead.

2 comments:

  1. It looks really lovely and would definitely make me want to find out more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Sharon. I'm really pleased with how it went and I did get some lovely new ladies from the village ask lots of questions with great enthusiasm xx

    ReplyDelete