Thursday, April 25, 2013

Best of Everything

This week I've been working on the design for what we shall be making at my 'Best of Everything' classes next month and I can't wait to share the classes with you.


Originally I had plans to use more primary colours, with a blue and yellow in there, but once I got started with the Strawberry card and a theme started coming together, the colours evolved all by themselves. 

That's one of the reasons I just love Crafting ..... how you set out with one idea in mind, but end up being taken down a path towards something entirely different.

I just adore good British Strawberries, so this set is full of excitement for me.

If you fancy taking part in this class, then be sure to get in contact to find out availability. You'll find all my classes, listed under my Classes and Events tab at the top. More daytime classes are soon to be added.


No comments:

Post a Comment