Thursday, March 28, 2013

Storybook Friends

This week I have had a lot of fun creating the projects for next month's classes using the ever so cute, Storybook Friends Stamp Set ... It's a set I couldn't resist but buy and I have absolutely loved using it and predict my ladies will do too.

The little School Satchel will hold the cards, which is big enough to hold a set of six ... so I'll just have to play with this gorgeous set some more if I'm to fill it.



If you fancy attending a class and creating this little set using these cute characters from this nostalgic little stamp set, then be sure to get in contact. Due to it's popularity, I am considering an additional class date, so be sure to lodge your interest and avoid disappointment. 

Enjoy the Easter Weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment