Thursday, March 14, 2013

Male Cards during Sale-a-bration

Male cards always seem to be harder to create, but having obtained the 'Feeling Sentimental' Stamp Set FREE with the current Sale-a-bration Promotion, I have just loved making a few masculine cards with it.

It's a shame that hubby saw this, as he loves the Red London Telephone Boxes and I could have given him this card for his forthcoming Birthday, but he did and loved it. So simple, yet so effective. 



This was another image from the same stamp set that I used to make a vintage looking card. I just love the old fashioned tickets that seem to lend themselves to this image. There is still another image that I have to play with ... so watch this space!


You can obtain this Stamp Set FREE, with a £45 product spend during Sale-a-bration ... but hurry, as this promotion ends on 22 March 2013.


Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set

Wood: 129627
Clear: 129630


No comments:

Post a Comment