Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Boom !

What a wonderful few days away at the coast with my two favourite boys, to celebrate Mother's Day and how lucky were we with the weather. Oh it was blustery and very cold, but we still managed a walk along the prom, a trip to the Sealife Centre and a few nice meals out. It seems like we set off home just at the right time, before the snow became heavier and the roads more troublesome. 

It's back to work now and I've plenty of crafting to keep me busy, what with Easter coming, an Exhibition next month and a Training Event early May .... but before all of that it's Baby Boom time, as several of my friends are preparing to give birth.

I made this card at one of my early Craft Classes, when we used the cute Aviary Set. I still love this little card, but need to get a few more newer cards made up .... so watch this space as my blog starts to turn into a delivery suite. 


Well, I'd better get on whilst the little man is at Nursery, I'll then have a little more to share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment