Monday, February 25, 2013

Owl Punch - A Hoot of a Birthday

Those of you who know me of old, know that I grew up with the love of Owls and so the Owl Punch has always been a fail safe for me when it comes to making a card or two. 

These past few days I've been having to make up quite a batch of cards for forthcoming Birthdays and I often find myself reverting back to this punch for inspiration. There are so many ways that this punch can be used, that I don't think I'll ever part with it.


Here I have used a retired Designer Series Paper for the tree bark and the gorgeous Twitterpated Designer Series Papers for the owls chest. Aren't they just so cute?!

I wonder just how many cards I will get to make with this punch in it's lifetime? .... or mine? I'm sure if it had been around when I was making my Wedding Invitations, I'd have used it for them. 

Is the Owl punch one of your favourites? .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment